05 Aug Administrator
Job Title: Aftersales Administrator (Temporary)
Salary: £24000 – £25000
Length: 2 months (potentially longer)
Working for our client in their friendly, busy offices, you will be provide administrative support in a busy aftersales office. Working as part of the Aftersales office team to assist in day-to-day activities and dealing with customers to provide aftersales support.
- General Office Administration
- Providing customers with aftersales support by phone and email
- Receiving post
- Scanning and adding RPX forms to inhouse system
- Maintaining daily departmental reports
- Updating databases with required information
- Processing orders
- Other Adhoc duties
- Experience of Microsoft Office
- Good communication Skills
- Experience in a customer service office environment
- SAP Experience would be an advantage
Please only apply if you match all of the above criteria.
S4 is acting as an agency for this role.
At registration stage, to confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport and proof of address with you. Registration takes approximately 20 minutes.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on.
Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. S4 Personnel Ltd is only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK.