11 Mar Regulatory Policy & Project Manager
Job: Regulatory Policy & Project Manager
Location: Stockley Park
Salary: £55.00 – £65.00 per hour
Our prestigious client based in Stockley Park are seeking a Regulatory Affairs Manager with previous UK and Ireland affiliate RA experience. Within this role you will contribute towards the end to end planning, coordination and implementation of assigned projects. You will be responsible for regulatory intelligence, driving any new processes and liaising and advising Product Managers to assess impact of RA changes.
- Educated to degree level in a scientific discipline or equivalent
- Previous experience within UK & Ireland local Regulatory Affairs
- Experience of leading projects through Regulatory Procedures
- Involvement in ‘Brexit’ planning
- Demonstrate appropriate decision making
- Strong communications skills and the ability to liaise with stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
Please only apply if you match all of the above criteria.
S4 is acting as an agency for this role.
At registration stage, to confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport and proof of address with you. Registration takes approximately 1 hour.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on.
Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. S4 Personnel Ltd is only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK.